Welcome to Wahoo Elementary
Welcome to Wahoo Elementary! This school year, our theme is “Rise & Shine!” We use this theme throughout the year to: 1) maintain a student-centered focus, 2) reinforce the importance of RISING to challenges, and 3) teach children that giving their best effort is what it really means to SHINE.
I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting many of you since I joined the school and community this summer, and I look forward to meeting many more students and families in the months to come. Kids benefit from strong home to school connections, and I encourage you to reach out if you are interested in volunteering or giving input about how our school meets the needs of students. You are welcome to contact me directly! Please see the general announcements and reminders below.
Rise & Shine!
General School Procedures
- Student supervision is available on school grounds from 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Questions regarding school transportation should be directed to Kris Pokorny at (402) 443-3051.
- All visitors, including parents, must sign in at the office and wear a nametag when visiting the school.
- Instructional time is a high priority, and missing school should be a last resort. When possible, please avoid scheduling appointments during school.
- If your child is ill or misses school for any other reason, please call the office to let us know. Office staff will call parents of absentees if we do not hear from you.
|CLASS LESSONS||DAILY BULLETIN||FIELD TRIPS|
|SPECIAL NEWS||STAFF CONTACT INFO.||STUDENT/PARENT HANDBOOK|
|SUPPLY LISTS||YEARBOOK ARCHIVE|