District Mission Statement
INSPIRING OUR STUDENTS TO THRIVE!
We are committed to:
• Equipping our students for the 21st Century
• Providing opportunities for students to realize their full potential
• Creating engaged citizens
• Collaborating with the greater Wahoo community
The responsibility of achieving the mission of the Wahoo Public Schools is shared equally by:
* Students as they actively participate in the educational programs and experiences provided by the district, and as they demonstrate commitment and effort to learn.
* Parents and guardians of the district students as they strongly support the teaching and learning process.
* District faculty as they actively support the district’s curriculum, enable students' learning, and work as a team with all district personnel.
* The members of the board of education as they establish policies, allocate financial resources, provide leadership and vision and support students and staff in the pursuit of these goals.
* District administrators as they encourage academic excellence, give instructional leadership and supervise the overall operation of the district.
* District support staff as they enable student learning by providing the framework needed for a positive learning climate.
* District patrons as they provide resources, facilities and support for quality education.